Why work at Candeo
At Candeo Schools, Inc. we pride ourselves on being the school that opened just as much for the teachers who would work here as we did for the students who would attend.
We seek brilliant individuals from across the nation who love learning, have a heart for the teaching profession, and possess a strong alignment to our philosophy and purpose. Our school is known for its positive, professional, results-driven culture and our love for the classical liberal arts in K-8 education. Our no-excuses approach to education allows us to consistently produce the top results in the state of Arizona, most recently achieving the #1 ranking for performance among all schools who serve K-8 students.
We hire degreed professionals from both education and non-education courses of study, and enthusiastically welcome those who possess specialties in the core classical liberal arts. Our professional development plan is highly specialized to prepare each for teaching at Candeo, and we strategically train and support our teachers throughout their career with us. We offer a markedly competitive salary, along with a robust benefits and perks package that is among the best in the state.
- Competitive Salary
- Regular pay increases
- Bonuses and merit-based pay
- Paid holidays/breaks
- Paid time off
- Three paid on-site professional days
- Generous contribution to medical premiums
- Life insurance paid at 100%
- Dental and Vision Plans available
- Generous 401k retirement plan
- Investment advisor accessibility
- Fully funded classrooms
- Pre-service and weekly professional development
- Full curriculum plan and teacher teams
- Staff Gathering Room to commune with peers
- Paid tuition at 50% toward approved Masters degrees