- We specialize in early education through middle school, and focus ALL resources toward these most critical years of cognitive growth and academic preparedness.
- We insist on academic rigor and provide it within our well defined and specific curriculum.
- Our environment is the product of a well-developed culture that centers on who we are and what we do.
- Our expectations for academic and behavioral conduct are held to the highest standard for every student, without exception.
- We hire and retain talented, knowledgeable, and passionate teachers, specialists, and administrators who are committed to the mission and philosophy of Candeo and who thrive in a culture of high performance and productivity.
- We commit to wellness in all aspects of academic life to include a focus on healthy eating, movement and fresh air throughout the day, and opportunities that delve deeply into wonder and thought.
- Our students wear uniforms, which promote a cohesive, safe, and orderly environment focused on learning. Our teachers also adhere to a well-defined professional dress code.
- Our extracurricular opportunities center on that which builds the mind, body, and spirit, to include chess, choir, orchestra, theater arts, sports, and various academic clubs.
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. You will feel it.