- We specialize in early education through middle school, and focus ALL resources toward these most critical years of cognitive growth and academic preparedness.
- We are built on a framework of classical philosophy that teaches essential knowledge through a prescribed and intentional content curriculum, and seek that which is good, true, and beautiful in all that we learn and do.
- Our program is intentionally designed to meet the needs of students whose high academic talents are unmet in other schools, including those in gifted education. No longer are these students left behind and underdeveloped.
- We insist on academic rigor and provide it within our well defined and specific curriculum.
- Our environment is the product of a well-developed culture that centers on who we are and what we do.
- Our expectations for academic and behavioral conduct are held to the highest standard for every student, without exception.
- We hire and retain talented, knowledgeable, and passionate teachers, specialists, and administrators who are committed to the mission and philosophy of Candeo and who thrive in a culture of high performance and productivity.
- We commit to wellness in all aspects of academic life, to include a focus on healthy eating, movement and fresh air throughout the day, and opportunities the delve deeply into wonder and thought.
- Our students wear uniforms, which promote a cohesive, safe, and orderly environment focused on learning. Our teachers also adhere to a well-defined professional dress code.
- Our extracurricular opportunities center on that which builds the mind, body, and spirit, to include chess, choir, orchestra, theater arts, sports, National Jr. Honor Society, and various academic clubs.
- WE LOVE WHAT WE DO. You will feel it. Your child will know it. And we ALWAYS work in the best interest of children.